Coconut oil has many benefits for you and your pets! They also tend to like it so it is easy to administer on their food and some will lick right off the spoon!
1) Coconut oil improves the mental health & joints of your older pet-it can also help to reduce weight, regulate insulin and thyroid levels and help heart disease!
2) Coconut oil can help improve “doggy breath” and digestive health!
3) Coconut oil can help with wounds, bites and stings-just be sure that your dog doesn’t lick it off which will delay the healing of the injury spot.
4) Coconut oil has antibacterial, antiviral & antifungal properties. This can help with skin conditions such as yeast infections, fleas, or just itchy, irritated skin.
5) Last but certainly NOT least! Coconut oil creates a healthy coat & decreases shedding! Use orally and as a topical “Hot Oil” treatment on their coat & skin to give them a healthy, shiny glow!
The recommended dosage is 1 teaspoon per 10 pounds or 1 Tablespoon per 30 pounds but like everything-START SLOW and work up to avoid digestive upset.
Try this and let us know about your results on our Faceook page at https://www.facebook.com/KenCarylPetSpa.